Are you an 02GEEK.com 02 02skills.com fan? Are you a highly self motivated and talented Junior DevOps Engineer with a background in networking to build/deploy/release systems and a passion to be well versed in the whole life cycle of web application? well we have the perfect job for you if you are willing to relocate to NYC and get a paid internship working full time helping us in all aspects of our business from development, operations through dev ops. You will be thrown deep into a mentorship program that will elevate your skills and prepare you to work for any fortunate 500 company – we will help you find your next job as well – only catch is you must work for us for 12-18 months before we will connect you in the industry. We will train you and make you stand out in the industry and help you find your next dream job – if you don’t choose to stick around after the 12-18 month engagement.
Every employee of Everything Nice ended up working in a fortune 500 company after working for us for more then a year – yes every single one. We got some former employees that are now working for Google and apple.
Working for Everything Nice, inc – is hard and demands only the most talented and dedicated people – we will take care of your training, mentornship and you take care of the drive and having a good starting point. Unfortunately we only accept 1 new mentor a year – so don’t miss out on your opportunity to become part of the industry.
- identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving system and deployment issues.
- Enhancing, designing, securing and implementation and support of our cloud infrastructure.
- Automate system deployment, monitoring, and alarming in the cloud
- Client side research projects (mainly with the help of React/Redux/Saga) for commercial and research use.
- Perform and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Team player that is good at getting feedback and willing to learn – even if that means doing something 3 times until it’s right.
- A will to become a leader in the industry while with the willingness to work hard and build up your skills.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, and Self-sufficient.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy and continuous learner.
- Creative problem solver.
- Commitment to solving customer problems.
Technical Skills that would put you ahead of the line
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science/Technology field or related work experience (masters degree would be even better).
- 1+ years of experience working on sysadmin level with Linux.
- Strong skills in at least 2 programing languages.
- Have open source projects or created a game for fun? share that with your resume – sample code welcomed.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS/TLS, SSL Certificates, VPN’s
- Deep understanding of object oriented concepts, data structures, design patterns and algorithms
- Depth-knowledge of network security
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.
About Everything Nice, inc
With over 15 years of experiences creating online courses we aim to find the niche topics to help you become a great developer. The development strategy behind our courses is to not go in the path of the formulated old school teaching that has intimidated designers and new to development students but instead we aim to speak in common tongue in an aim to simplify concepts (and avoid complex terminologies) to make learning interactive design accessible to everyone. In our less public role, we help fortune 100 companies and organizations create better software and make better choices in training and in their development strategies.
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y. USA
Duration: 12 months+
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Involves: Engineering, joining planning sessions and helping come up with our next great idea, Information Technology, support, research and most importantly maintaining our network of operations.
Interested? Yay! Please send us your resume + your sample projects.