If you know us at 02GEEK you know we pride ourself with a detailed approach to education and building our platform on our student requests. One of our latest students asked us why aren’t we making more dedicating Mobile Development Training for Android and iOS. We decided to take on that challenge. We started building a library of easy to navigate training from the ground up (from 0 to geek). Enabling anyone to become a Mobile Developer in just hours. We’ve been experimenting with this title and with 25 – 5 star reviews we know we hit the mark.
As such we pulled out our AIR course from the Labs Department and moved it up into its own category as our way to show our commitment to the topic. We’ve released part 2 of our Mobile Development course as well. We are planning to release another 2 episodes in the next coming month.
Instead of me yapping about what will be in the course check out our new promo for it that covers everything we will be learning in parts 1 through 4.
Here are some of the things our students are saying about this course:
- “This course is geared more to those familiar with Flash, yet have not [had] experience with AIR. It covers all the basics in a well presented and concise package.” (Jermy Lewis, )
- “Never knew application development could be as simple as making a few flash elements” (Harrison McGurie,)
- “Very informative. Ben just talks about the subject in an easy, yet knowledgeable manner.” (Jon Oakley, )
- “I like the no-nonsense approach [to] this course.” (John Donner, )
- “Great. Simple but [a] complete overview of the why’s and hows” (Joshua Jagelman, )
- “Great… Makes me want to learn as3” (Jordon Hudgens, )
- “Wish this course had come out earlier.” (Barry Birkett, )
- “Thank you.” (Skip Michael, )
- “[M]y dream of becoming a mobile developer will come true! “ (Victor H Santos, )
What else is new on 02geek?
- We reworked our categories and introduced a few new course categories.
- We added in new logic that enables users to subscribe to alerts when new courses are added.
- We created profiling for our students so they can pick what emails they get from us instead of everything or nothing.