YOU can watch our hands on implementing of stageVideo here
- Drivers Gating for Hardware Acceleration Relaxed — Previously, the hardware accelerated content was gated to 1/1/2009, however, we have relaxed the driver gating to 1/1/2008.
- Throttling Event — This release introduces a new ThrottleEvent. A ThrottleEvent is now dispatched by the stage when the Flash Player throttles, pauses or resumes content.
- Mouse Lock, Relative Mouse Coordinates, Right and Middle Click Events — Create immersive, panoramic games with infinite scrolling to enable new classes of content, including first-person games.
- Multithreaded Video Decoding (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) — The video decoding pipeline is now fully multithreaded. This feature should improve the overall performance on all platforms. Note that this feature is a significant architecture change required for other future improvements.
- Flash Player Background Updates (Windows) — New versions of the runtimes can now be delivered more effectively to the end user with this enhanced updating mechanism (Background update is only available in the release versions of Flash Player).
– go from a “zero to geek” | 02Geek.com – ©